Please Note that normal riding vibrations can cause the pegs to unscrew if they are not properly tightened and secured, resulting in the loss of a peg. Threadlock is a primary recommendation and we have started including it with all of our customers Foot Peg purchases.
- Please remove your current peg and do a side-by-side comparison with ours, visually inspecting pegs before installing. Contact us with any questions and do not apply Threadlocker until after you have confirmed and conducted a test fit of the base mount on your bike.
- After ensuring fitment and you have installed the peg base into the motorcycle peg holder mount, apply Threadlocker on the base threads and screw the peg onto the base.
- After you have installed the peg base into the motorcycle peg holder mount, wrap a cloth around the peg to ensure that you do not scratch the peg when tightening. Be sure to have plenty of material between the peg and your wrench to protect it.
- Slowly tighten the foot peg onto the base, ensuring you apply enough pressure to snug the peg onto the base to prevent the peg from unscrewing.
- After the first ride, verify the tightness of the peg. Make periodic checks afterwards along with your Before Riding Maintenance Inspection and Checks (T-CLOCS).
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions.