Please read full instructions before applying Tank Pad or Tank Protector, for a higher chance of success. Ambient Temperature and/or application area and Tank Protector must be at least 70°F (24°C). You may use a hair dryer to warm the tank pad/tank area, to assist glue activation.
- Before removing Tank Pad: mount your bike and eyeball where you want the Tank Pad to go.
- Clean surface (gas tank) with isopropyl alcohol and let dry, included.
- Wear Nylon/Latex gloves to prevent skin oils from contaminating application. Do not apply to a recently waxed surface.
- Grab a hair dryer and warm the tank pad, especially the corners so the glue gets warm and sticky if outside temperature is below 70°F (24°C).
- Remove Tank Pad backing and position it so the bottom edge touches the application area.
- Gently apply the remainder of the Tank Pad, pushing out any air bubbles as necessary.
- Apply to gas tank with pressure for 1-2 minutes.